The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

hamm & Breeders expo

This is a discussion on hamm & Breeders expo within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi, as I am having difficulties getting the newt and salamander species I desire, I am thinking of going to ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th December 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: peterrobbo has started on the right path
Default hamm & Breeders expo

Hi,
as I am having difficulties getting the newt and salamander species I desire, I am thinking of going to the herp shows in Germany. I was wondering if anyone has been to one of these and if so was the number and variety of caudates worth the trip from the UK.

many thanks

Peter

peterrobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2008   #2 (permalink)
Salamandra Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: benw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: hamm & Breeders expo

Hi

What species are you after??

Hamm is a fairly good show, long trip though, and you cant guarantee what is going to be there unless you have made a contact in europe and agreed to meet there.
The show in Gersfeld is meant to be good, but i haven't been to that one.

Ben

benw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: peterrobbo has started on the right path

wow, sonic by name and sonic by nature, I never expected to receive a reply so quickly. The species I am after are banded newts, alpine newts, N.kaiseri, and the various sub species of fire salamanders, however this is the top of a rather big list ( including some european lizards, toads etc). I don't have any contacts in europe unfortunately as I am only just returning into caudate keeping. Any help would be much appreciated

All the best

Peter

peterrobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2008   #4 (permalink)
Salamandra Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: benw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbenw is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Hi

Well i can help with fire salamanders and alpine newts, i have a friend that breeds banded newts

Hope that helps, you may want to check my profile too see what fire i keep

Ben

benw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeders, expo, hamm, hamm expo herp show

LinkBack