The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Raleigh, NC Reptile Show, Sept 5-6

This is a discussion on Raleigh, NC Reptile Show, Sept 5-6 within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Is anyone in the southeast going to the reptile show in Raleigh? My wife and I are going to be ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd September 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: RichardDial is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Raleigh, NC Reptile Show, Sept 5-6

Is anyone in the southeast going to the reptile show in Raleigh? My wife and I are going to be there on Saturday with my cousin and his friend. I'm hoping to see some nice salamanders but I know caudates are always very underrepresented at such events. Maybe I'll get lucky.

If anybody is going I'll keep a lookout for you, even if I don't know what you look like!

RichardDial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: freves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Raleigh, NC Reptile Show, Sept 5-6

I plan to be there on Sunday.
Chip

freves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: slater has started on the right path

I'll be there on Saturday with my brother. I've been to this show a few times in the past, and though it's always light on salamander/newt vendors, it's still an enjoyable show. I've actually had better luck at the (much smaller) Concord, NC show...I believe the next one of those is in early October. Anyhow, I'll definitely be at the Raleigh show on Saturday; if you see a guy with a salamander tattoo on his ankle, that's me.

slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2009   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: freves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I thought that the show sucked. Not much of a variety, no book dealers, and not even any corkbark. On top of it all I got a 135.00 speeding ticket on the way down.
Chip

freves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raleigh, reptile, sept, show

LinkBack