The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Excellent program regarding chytrid on APL

This is a Press Information page entitled Excellent program regarding chytrid on APL within the Press / News Items section of Caudata.org --- While it's a bit belated, there was a really excellent (new, I think, apologies if not) program regarding chytrid on Animal Planet tonight. Hosted by ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st November 2008   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11onetwentysix goes to 11
Default Excellent program regarding chytrid on APL

While it's a bit belated, there was a really excellent (new, I think, apologies if not) program regarding chytrid on Animal Planet tonight. Hosted by Jeff Corwin, he covered a number of species, including Rana muscosa (Yellow legged frogs), two Atelopus species, X. laevis, some Puerto Rican coqui frogs, and even a segment on hellbenders. It was done really well, and I'm sure it will be rerun in the near future.

Here's a website associated with the program:

http://www.savethefrog.com/

onetwentysix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008   #2 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Nathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Excellent program regarding chytrid on APL

Ugh. If only I still got Animal Planet!

I think I'd heard/read about that program somewhere- I really like Jeff Corwin.

(wouldn't it be neat if he joined the forum? )

Wollemi
(Look around you)
-Australian Aboriginal saying

Nathan050793 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apl, chytrid, excellent, program

LinkBack