The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Frog Forum error?

This is a discussion on Frog Forum error? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; I know that this isn't Frog Forum, but since I cannot post on there it is worth stating it here ...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2017   #1 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 142
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Frog Forum error?

I know that this isn't Frog Forum, but since I cannot post on there it is worth stating it here to see if there is a solution to the problem. For about a month I can not view threads or make my own threads on Frog Forum. I can access the main home page, go to the forum, and view the thread lists, but I can not click onto a thread or attempt to make a new one, otherwise I get a database error message. I do not know if this problem is occurring just for me, but I do know when I was not logged in I could see the threads and view them, but since I was not logged in I could not post. Anyone know a solution? Or is it un-fixable? Thanks for viewing

Old 3rd April 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Herpin Man has shown reliable knowledgeHerpin Man has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Frog Forum error?

I've noticed the same thing. I have no idea what's wrong. Sometimes it works, and then minutes later, I get the error message.

Herpin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2017   #3 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I've just performed some work on it and I would appreciate it if you could tell me if the problem is still present please. Feel free to take a screenshot and post it here if it's still showing errors please. I can successfully view and post.

Old 3rd April 2017   #4 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 142
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Yes, I can post again. Thanks for the help!

Tags
error, frog forum

LinkBack