The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

How To Take Amazing Amphibian Pictures!!

This is a discussion on How To Take Amazing Amphibian Pictures!! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; Hey fellow amphibian and reptile keepers! I have recently started a new channel on youtube where I do a variety ...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2017   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 2
Rep: frogman has given consistently good advice and informationfrogman has given consistently good advice and informationfrogman has given consistently good advice and information
Default How To Take Amazing Amphibian Pictures!!

Hey fellow amphibian and reptile keepers! I have recently started a new channel on youtube where I do a variety of things, much of which includes photography!

I'll link a video about taking good still life photographs that I made, which can be used to document animals as well.

I will soon be making a video about specifically taking pictures of amphibians and reptiles, but until then, be sure to SUBSCRIBE and support the channel so you will be alerted for future content! Thanks so much in advance and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Evan

https://goo.gl/QhIyDU

frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2017   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 2
Rep: frogman has given consistently good advice and informationfrogman has given consistently good advice and informationfrogman has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: How To Take Amazing Amphibian Pictures!!

Update: I will be continuing this channel through college as a Film and Media arts student. So I wont just abandon the channel as I go through life

frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2017   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Agonzalez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How To Take Amazing Amphibian Pictures!!

Thanks for posting this video. This is such a simple and great tip. I hope to use it to capture my axolotls.

Agonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack