The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Look what I found

This is a discussion on Look what I found within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; I found green toad in a very unusual place. I cannot imagine any other way how it could get in ...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th June 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 82
Comments: 8
Rep: juraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjuraj is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Look what I found

I found green toad in a very unusual place. I cannot imagine any other way how it could get in than it must have fallen down from the wall during night. In addition it took long salty bath because the container represents one of my numerous unsuccessful tries to raise brine schrimps. The toad survived and container is off.
j.
Attached Thumbnails
Look what I found-dsc_2832.jpg   Look what I found-dsc_2833.jpg   Look what I found-img_20170624_085119.jpg   Look what I found-img_20170624_085131.jpg  

juraj is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack