The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Letīs see those faces people.

This is a discussion on Letīs see those faces people. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; Thats me...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Like Tree357Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st April 2009   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mandygurl has started on the right path
Default Re: Letīs see those faces people.

Thats me
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-pigpic.jpg  

mandygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009   #22 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 10
Rep: IanF has given consistently good advice and informationIanF has given consistently good advice and informationIanF has given consistently good advice and informationIanF has given consistently good advice and information

It's interesting to see what people look like- but it's abit like reading a book then going to see the film, in a good sense of course.

I'll get a photo up soon- if I can find one that is.

Old 21st April 2009   #23 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

What happened to JB's photo? I don't usually post photos like this but I'll see if I can dig up a recent photo of my corpulent self when I go home tonight.

Old 23rd April 2009   #24 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: jbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and information

-jbherpin-, in the flesh!

Click the image to open in full size.

-jbherpin-

-William Shakespeare
jbherpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009   #25 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 15
Comments: 1
Rep: ianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.orgianclick is a mainstay of Caudata.org

This is a few years ago now I got me a grey beard, grey head and about 10 more kilos.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-stepped-what.jpg  

Old 23rd April 2009   #26 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 33
Comments: 7
Rep: Daniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgDaniel is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

...here we go with my new look...clinging to a pole trying not to look too hunched while carrying my heavy photo-bag!
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-me.jpg  

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009   #27 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: Nathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I like the new fresh-cut look, Daniel!

Wollemi
(Look around you)
-Australian Aboriginal saying

Nathan050793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009   #28 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: coendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Good to see all those faces! Well, this is me at a party a while ago (she is not my girlfriend ):
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-381867896_6_xjmb.jpg  

coendeurloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009   #29 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: aziraphale77 has given good advice and informationaziraphale77 has given good advice and informationaziraphale77 has given good advice and information

Here's me (with Jasmine the tarantula).
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-jasmine.jpg  

aziraphale77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2009   #30 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

This thread is so much fun It is nice to put faces with names.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #31 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Not sure why I'm crouching but it seemed like a good idea at the time. This was taken yesterday in the Ouachitas (my third trip there in less than 3 weeks). The stream is full of Desmognathus brimleyorum, the Ouachita Dusky Salamander. There are also Eurycea multiplicata and Plethodon albagula in the area.

Old 27th April 2009   #32 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: David Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and information

A self portrait...

David Tobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #33 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tobler View Post
A self portrait...
Come on...

Old 27th April 2009   #34 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

Me
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-n642946635_2162007_5675697-me-anna.jpg  

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #35 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Quote:
A self portrait...

What, are you a cyclops?

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #36 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

Quote:
A self portrait...

"We are the Borg, resistance is futile!"

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #37 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: Alejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and informationAlejandro has given consistently good advice and information

Polyphemus is back!

Alejandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #38 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ReiDragon has shown reliable knowledge

I normally just lurk until I have a question XD. But here I am.
Me and Indy (he just turned 15) and yes I am sticking out my tongue. He was too but at the last second he pulled it in xD.

ReiDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #39 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: jbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and information

Quote:
A self portrait...

That's just good comedy! LOL, thanks for the laugh, and the minimal glimpse of you!

-jbherpin-

-William Shakespeare
jbherpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2009   #40 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

I've seen David Tobler's photo elsewhere. You're not missing much... :P

Tags
faces, letīs, people, photo

LinkBack