The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Letīs see those faces people.

This is a discussion on Letīs see those faces people. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; I really like those threads, it is good to see what people look like, and realise that they do not ...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Like Tree357Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th April 2009   #41 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: aramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgaramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgaramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgaramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgaramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgaramcheck is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Letīs see those faces people.

I really like those threads, it is good to see what people look like, and realise that they do not look like the mental image I've had of them!
So, that's what I look like after driving 500 miles, play an afternoon gig and get ready to drive 200 more miles to the evening gig!

Click the image to open in full size.

aramcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009   #42 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: David Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and informationDavid Tobler has given consistently good advice and information

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I've seen David Tobler's photo elsewhere. You're not missing much... :P

Geez...rough crowd!

David Tobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009   #43 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 23
Rep: slowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgslowfoot is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Me, looking all squinty:

Name:  Erin.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  24.6 KB

slowfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009   #44 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: jehitch has shown reliable knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterwoman View Post
There are some women who won't even look twice at a man if he has blond or red hair...
That's because red hair signals that "Danger" is our middle name!

jehitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009   #45 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11

Well, there is my profile pic:

or here is Wrinkle and I:

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | Dawn's Blog
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009   #46 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: JoeTurtleKing has shown reliable knowledgeJoeTurtleKing has shown reliable knowledge

Well here"s half of me lol Click the image to open in full size.

JoeTurtleKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009   #47 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehitch View Post
red hair

er...I was just kidding, Danger Man!

Hey Abrahm, I can see up your nostril all the way up to your BRAIN!

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2009   #48 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SUZY has shown reliable knowledge

I havent been here as long as most, but here is a pic of me and the wonderful man that puts up with me !!
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-img.jpg  

SUZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009   #49 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: big a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Ok...this is me around a year ago (with the blonde spikes)...though I have now engulfed on a more crust-punk path and settled on black dreads...and yes, I am pulling a face and yes, that is a very messy squat and no, I do not live there.

Old 3rd May 2009   #50 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Do you know Morg?

Old 3rd May 2009   #51 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: xXNetRavenXx has started on the right path

Here is some of the bigger animals in my house
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-p1000676.jpg  
Attached Images

xXNetRavenXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009   #52 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: big a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbig a little a is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Afraid not John! Though, in all honesty, Morg's face looks a tiny bit familiar and we don't live in cities that far away, so I am guessing that we will have been at some of the same gigs.

Whilst I don't know him, I recognise Aramcheck too and have definately seen him around Nottingham.

Small world, hey?

I was surprised by your picture John - I was basing my opinion on my impression of you as the "Great All-knowing One" - on that basis, I had you pegged as around 400 years old. But you appear younger than that.

Zoe x

Old 8th May 2009   #53 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SUZY has shown reliable knowledge

I know that there is more people on this site then this, so..........where are you shy folks !!!!

SUZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2009   #54 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Here I am last summer, I can't remember if I was laughing or singing? My hair is longer now.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-way-blpt-rd.jpg  

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009   #55 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: louise is a mainstay of Caudata.orglouise is a mainstay of Caudata.orglouise is a mainstay of Caudata.orglouise is a mainstay of Caudata.orglouise is a mainstay of Caudata.orglouise is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Me, playin' roller derby!

louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009   #56 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Comments: 7
Rep: tmarmoratus has given consistently good advice and informationtmarmoratus has given consistently good advice and informationtmarmoratus has given consistently good advice and informationtmarmoratus has given consistently good advice and information

Hey Guys! It's been FOREVER since my last post... thought I'd check in and say hi, and this seemed like an appropriate thread to do it. Nice to see the Caudata.org User Map is still linked :)

Well, since there's a prerequisite to post in this thread, here I am, rocking the beard I had for a month:
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-l_97708d2da1301cb0723fbbc4f6215641.jpg  

tmarmoratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009   #57 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: kwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and informationkwksand has given consistently excellent advice and information

Here is another ginger with my beautiful brunette wife, Dawn. This was on a trip to Busch Gardens last summer.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-busch-gardens-2008-272.jpg  

kwksand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009   #58 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarmoratus View Post
Hey Guys! It's been FOREVER since my last post... thought I'd check in and say hi, and this seemed like an appropriate thread to do it. Nice to see the Caudata.org User Map is still linked :)
Jeff, I think it needs some maintenance...

Old 20th May 2009   #59 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

Heck, if we do not get some more faces up here, we may have to start the first "Unofficial Beard Growing Contest" thread. It will be great! Morg can grow a goatee to mach his 'hawk, and I will allow small birds to move into mine!

I volunteer up audio recordings of my wife's complaints about facial hair as a prize!

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2009   #60 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Ohhh....if only i had seen this before...i just trimmed my beard xDDD

Come on people, more faces!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.

Non Timetis Messor.
Azhael is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faces, letīs, people, photo

LinkBack