The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Letīs see those faces people.

This is a discussion on Letīs see those faces people. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; So, to revive the spirit of an old post, i īm starting this new one. Basically iīm a curious b***ard ...

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Like Tree357Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2009   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Letīs see those faces people.

So, to revive the spirit of an old post, i īm starting this new one.
Basically iīm a curious b***ard and i want to put a face to all of you xD I know some of you of course, but thereīs still lots of new people(and old ones) that i cannot put a face to, and thatīs killing meeee!!!!

So, without further ado, i give you....myself!(if i donīt start, nobody is....)
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-gente_128-1-2222.jpg  

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.

Non Timetis Messor.
Azhael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 1
Rep: morg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmorg is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Letīs see those faces people.

morg and ladypunka
Attached Images

www.punkradiocast.com/
morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

Here's the wife and I a few pints into it...

Click the image to open in full size.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 12
Rep: Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11

I'm the one with ginger hair.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-gran-i.jpg  

Last edited by Jacquie; 26th April 2009 at 02:37.
Jacquie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009   #5 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 298
Comments: 24
Rep: Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11

Here's me at Easter.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-img_0094.jpg  

Old 15th April 2009   #6 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

I'm not short on talent. I'm just short.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-dscn0445.jpg  

Last edited by Kaysie; 15th April 2009 at 23:59.
Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009   #7 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Rep: Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)Azhael has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Why is everybody either ginger or blonde(or Morg hehe)? Not fair....not fair at all....
Damn mediterranean looks.....ŽŽ

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.

Non Timetis Messor.
Old 16th April 2009   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: catfish dude has shown reliable knowledge

Hey,

well I'm new but I really enjoy this kind of topics especially on international pages.
So here I am:
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-kajaczki.jpg  

catfish dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009   #9 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

My wife Nancy and Me.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-dsc_0059.jpg  

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009   #10 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhael View Post
Why is everybody either ginger or blonde(or Morg hehe)? Not fair....not fair at all....

We Gingers have no souls....our presence here is part of the worldwide domination plot...that I am not supposed to discuss and will probably get demoted to the dreaded "Strawberry Blonde" rank for even mentioning...

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
My wife Nancy and Me.
You look better in a wig.

Quote:
Nothing wrong with those swarthy good looks! There's a reason the phrase is "tall, DARK, and handsome..."
There are some women who won't even look twice at a man if he has blond or red hair.

=======
Here I am at the MI Renaissance Faire last year, shortly before a tornado forced me into a bad motel.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-mudgirlsm.jpg  

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009   #12 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:

I really like ginger/blonde, me. Mind you, i guess itīs normal to look for the less common traits hehe. Here everyone is dark haired and brown eyed...itīs just boring. We need more red heads and green eyes around this lands...

PS: keep those pictures coming people, the more the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterwoman View Post
Nothing wrong with those swarthy good looks! There's a reason the phrase is "tall, DARK, and handsome..."
There are some women who won't even look twice at a man if he has blond or red hair.

Non Timetis Messor.
Old 17th April 2009   #13 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 11
Rep: Socrates has shown reliable knowledgeSocrates has shown reliable knowledge

Letīs see those faces people.-stud.jpg

Here I am, and see not a ginger kid or a blond. Just tall dark (well pale actually) and handsome

Old 17th April 2009   #14 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: jbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and informationjbherpin has given consistently good advice and information

Her is a pic of me from my wedding...9-20-03. A little out of date admittedly, but I have limited pics on my computer.

See photo below...

-jbherpin-

-William Shakespeare
jbherpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2009   #15 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 3
Rep: stavroske has given good advice and informationstavroske has given good advice and information

This is me and my wife on our weddingday. My wife was 7months pregnant :-)

stavroske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009   #16 (permalink)
Asian Newt Group

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: OZIRIS has given good advice and informationOZIRIS has given good advice and informationOZIRIS has given good advice and information

Well, Here I am...

Old 19th April 2009   #17 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: Nathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Here's the infamous Nathan-

It's cool to see what some of you look like. I'd been wondering....
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-nathan-4.jpg  

Wollemi
(Look around you)
-Australian Aboriginal saying

Nathan050793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009   #18 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:

Steven, you are not related to Peter Heppner(member of Wolfsheim) are you? xDD
And Nathan...you canīt possibly be 15 Ô_o what do they feed you, fertilizer?

Non Timetis Messor.

Last edited by Azhael; 7th October 2009 at 12:58.
Old 21st April 2009   #19 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Comments: 5
Rep: madeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.orgmadeve is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Alright I guess I'll add my lovely face up on here ... lol
By the way that is not my natural hair color ... I have really dark brown hair.
Attached Thumbnails
Letīs see those faces people.-sdc10875.jpg  

Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the Stars...
madeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009   #20 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Rep: Nathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Quote:
And Nathan...you canīt possibly be 15 Ô_o what do they feed you, fertilizer?
Hahaha, I AM almost 16 now.

I don't think I look so old...and I'm only 5'9". Must be the angle the photo was taken in.

Wollemi
(Look around you)
-Australian Aboriginal saying

Nathan050793 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faces, letīs, people, photo

LinkBack