The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

"Culturing live fishfoods (freshwater)" by Michael Steffen

This is a discussion on "Culturing live fishfoods (freshwater)" by Michael Steffen within the Book Reviews forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; If you are interested in raising live foods but have no idea of where to start this book is an ...

Book Reviews Post information about books and articles you have read.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By xxianxx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2013   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default "Culturing live fishfoods (freshwater)" by Michael Steffen

If you are interested in raising live foods but have no idea of where to start this book is an absolute must. It covers a wide range of feeders and explains in very simple terms how to successfully start and maintain them, providing low cost high quality foods for your pets. The book is available as an ebook and will probably be the best $3.99 you will spend all year. I actually met Mike (twistedfisher) in chat on caudata.org and found that he is a professional fish breeder who exclusively uses live foods, I asked what was going wrong with my own daphnia culture, as I had been experiencing constant boom and bust with them all of last year, the advice I received put a whole new perspective on daphnia culturing and I cant wait to get started with the new technique. I then decided that reading Mikes book would be a good idea...... it was.
Culturing Lives Foods Fresh Water - Arch Aquatics

Old 3rd January 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: twistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: "Culturing live fishfoods (freshwater)" by Michael Steffen

I would like to thank you for your kind words

twistedfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack