The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

The National Academies Press

This is a discussion on The National Academies Press within the Book Reviews forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; This is not actually a book review but about a site where books can be downloaded free of charge, I ...

Book Reviews Post information about books and articles you have read.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xxianxx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th January 2013   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default The National Academies Press

This is not actually a book review but about a site where books can be downloaded free of charge, I am in the process of filling my kindle up with free material to read at my leisure, there may be books of interest to you guys here The National Academies Press | About Us

LinkBack