The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Changing Email Associated with Account

This is a discussion on Changing Email Associated with Account within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; Hi, It's been a while since I've logged on and the high school hotmail account I would have originally set ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th February 2017   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 18
Comments: 8
Rep: ben_tajer has shown reliable knowledge
Default Changing Email Associated with Account

Hi,

It's been a while since I've logged on and the high school hotmail account I would have originally set this account up with was overrun with spam and destroyed a long time ago. If I want to associate my account with a new email, how do I go about doing that? It's clear to me where I can make changes to my profile, but it's not clear to me where I should go to change those sorts of user details like passwords anyway.

Thanks,
Ben

ben_tajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11
Default Re: Changing Email Associated with Account

Welcome back

I don't think I have the powers to help you with this, I'd pm Mark or Dawn who should be able to help.

Julia

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2017   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

On the very top bar of your screen is a command, "User CP." Click on that. On the left there will be then a variety of things you can do. Under "Settings and Options", you will find "Edit email and password."

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2017   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 18
Comments: 8
Rep: ben_tajer has shown reliable knowledge

Thanks! I clicked that earlier but I somehow missed those headings.

ben_tajer is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack