The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Is the live chat still running???

This is a discussion on Is the live chat still running??? within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; Hey guys! I haven't been on the site in a long time and was just wondering if the live chat ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Tman576
  • 2 Post By xxianxx
  • 2 Post By mr cyclone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Tman576 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Is the live chat still running???

Hey guys!

I haven't been on the site in a long time and was just wondering if the live chat is still running? i know it used to pop up at the bottom of my screen but isn't there anymore?

thanks guys and i hope its still going, twas very helpful and fun!

Tman576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2017   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Is the live chat still running???

No , it's no longer available on this site. Shame really, it was a great source of info

Old 11th March 2017   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Is the live chat still running???

Yup was fun, got me banned once too ,'Twas the good old days lol

mr cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2017   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Tman576 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Is the live chat still running???

that is a real shame! used to love going on for a chat with like minded people and it really was a great place to learn more and help others.

Tman576 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, live

LinkBack