The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Who's who at Caudata.org?

This is a discussion on Who's who at Caudata.org? within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; This is how the "authority" on the site works. Caudata.org was founded by me, John Clare , in 2001, egged ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2008   #1 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Who's who at Caudata.org?

This is how the "authority" on the site works. Caudata.org was founded by me, John Clare Click the image to open in full size., in 2001, egged on by Nate Nelson Click the image to open in full size. - Nate and I both have "Founder" rank on the forum. Jennifer "Jennewt" Macke Click the image to open in full size. has known both of us since the late 1990s and is probably the real powerhouse of Caudata.org (and Jen is Caudata Culture). Jen and I make most of the decisions on the site, though admittedly the buck stops with me. However when Jen says "jump!", I say "how high?".

The folks who do most of the hard work on the site are the moderators. As of July 1st these wonderful people are:

Last edited by John; 11th August 2008 at 21:10.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2008   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11
Default Re: Who's who at Caudata.org?

But the people who really make the site are all of you. We just control the chaos.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2008   #3 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Nathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgNathan050793 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Who's who at Caudata.org?

Just to add, I have had the pleasure of meeting most of the mods in one way or another and all are spectacular people! If you have a question, one of them is always glad to help you out in any way they can.

Wollemi
(Look around you)
-Australian Aboriginal saying

Nathan050793 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
caudata.org?, caudataorg, who's

LinkBack