The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

How can I easily keep track of my threads?

This is a discussion on How can I easily keep track of my threads? within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; If you would like to track threads that you have started or posted in following the instructions in the pictures ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th February 2009   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11

If you would like to track threads that you have started or posted in following the instructions in the pictures below is all you need to do. This is especially useful if you are only on Caudata.org sporadically or if you post in many different forums.
Attached Thumbnails
How can I easily keep track of my threads?-help.png   How can I easily keep track of my threads?-help2.png   How can I easily keep track of my threads?-help3.png  

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | Dawn's Blog

Last edited by Abrahm; 24th February 2009 at 14:46.
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2009   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11
Default Re: How can I easily keep track of my threads?

You can also add threads that you don't participate in. This is especially useful for information threads such as the Magazine update. When you check your subscribed threads all threads with new posts will appear keeping you abreast of what is going on.
Attached Thumbnails
How can I easily keep track of my threads?-sub.png  

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | Dawn's Blog
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
easily, threads, track