The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Why the minimum post requirements?

This is a discussion on Why the minimum post requirements? within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; Originally Posted by krenae And I'm going to post one more so I can get my five, and excuse me ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th June 2017   #21 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Why the minimum post requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krenae View Post
And I'm going to post one more so I can get my five, and excuse me if it's not properly informative. How can I help, share, inform when I have no experience? That's why I came here....TO READ so I could LEARN, not to talk with nothing to say!

Five and counting.....Thank you!
Slapping a new member red bar is a bit harsh and will hardly encourage further participation in this group

LinkBack