The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

What does it mean when?

This is a discussion on What does it mean when? within the Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) forums, part of the General Discussion & News from Members category; I was looking on "User CP" and it shows all the Rep points but my last one says "*little green ...

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th November 2012   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Olivia97 has shown reliable knowledgeOlivia97 has shown reliable knowledge
Default What does it mean when?

I was looking on "User CP" and it shows all the Rep points but my last one says "*little green box* N/A and recieve date" what does this mean?

Old 11th November 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: TylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgTylototritonGuy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: What does it mean when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia97 View Post
I was looking on "User CP" and it shows all the Rep points but my last one says "*little green box* N/A and recieve date" what does this mean?
Basically it means that the thread or post that you received Reputation Points for has been deleted. It still counts towards your reputation so don't worry it won't go down :)

"Madagascar is an unrepeatable experiment, a set of animals and plants evolving in isolation for over 60 million years. We're still trying to unravel its mysteries. How tragic it would be if we lost it before we even understood it." David Attenborough
TylototritonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Leansgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

What are reputation points?

Leansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2015   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11

Welcome to the site! Reputation is given out by members regarding the information you post. Positive (green) rep can be given if your post is helpful or contains good information and negative (red) rep can be given if your post contains wrong information or is unacceptable in other ways.
Basically, if you don't put opinions across as fact, be courteous to other members and do a little research before you offer advice that turns out to be wrong, you shouldn't get any bad rep. :)

Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack