The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Blood worm/ daphnia in jelly

This is a discussion on Blood worm/ daphnia in jelly within the Aquatic Insect Larvae (like Bloodworms) forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; Are thease any good for newts? it says on the packet that its better then frozen blood worm and daphnia ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th May 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: newt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blood worm/ daphnia in jelly

Are thease any good for newts? it says on the packet that its better then frozen blood worm and daphnia and that it has twice the nutritional content. Just wondering if its reccomended?

newt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2011   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11
Default Re: Blood worm/ daphnia in jelly

Don't do it!

I tried these once. It made a HUGE mess in my tank, and was impossible to clean up. And I had a bare-bottom tank.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack