The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Live Blackworms for sale in UK on ebay

This is a discussion on Live Blackworms for sale in UK on ebay within the Tubifex, Blackworms, other aquatic worms forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; I've been searching for a source for live Blackworms here in the UK at a reasonable price for some time ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Chinadog
  • 4 Post By caleb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th April 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Live Blackworms for sale in UK on ebay

I've been searching for a source for live Blackworms here in the UK at a reasonable price for some time now and ended up finding them on ebay while looking for something else.
The sellers ebay name is janef1234510. I've ordered some, so we'll see what turns up.

Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Live Blackworms for sale in UK on ebay

Got a link dude?

mr cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 11
Comments: 4
Rep: Stupot1610 has shown reliable knowledgeStupot1610 has shown reliable knowledge

I'd like to hear how these work out for you. It seems that a lot of people in the USA are able to feed these to very young larvae and if it works id like to try it.

Stupot1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2015   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: alexps is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant find her on ebay???

alexps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2015   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11

I'll try...

Live Blackworm for fish food | eBay

Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2015   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Chil is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen a killifish breeder in Scotland advertising cultures on eBay. Anyone had any success at this? I currently feed dried and blackworm sticks to axolotl which I can supply. New stock on way from the U.S.

Chil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2015   #7 (permalink)
European Newt Group

Nationality:
Rep: jAfFa CaKe has given good advice and informationjAfFa CaKe has given good advice and information

I've seen them on a site called Blades Biological. They do a lot of stuff actually, I've used them before great service.

jAfFa CaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2015   #8 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Rep: caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11caleb goes to 11

Blades biological are alarmingly expensive, though. Sciento do them as well, also rather expensive.

I've bought bloodworm from the Scottish killifish supplier on several occasions. I'm a bit suspicious of their claim that they're 'laboratory produced', but I've had no problems with them.

I've offered before to send out small amounts of blackworms in the UK, at postage cost only, for anyone interested in culturing them- I can still do this. I can't offer better value than the ebay listing at 1.50 though (if it's still available).

caleb is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack