The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

What is the best food?

This is a discussion on What is the best food? within the White and Grindal worms (Enchytraea) forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; I have been raising white worms since 1988. And yes there are better foods. Danon Yogurt Plain Your worms will ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st January 2015   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: dano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is the best food?

I have been raising white worms since 1988. And yes there are better foods.

Danon Yogurt Plain Your worms will be big and fat. The only downside is eventually the soil becomes to wet and will have to be changed out.

Yogurt spread on white or wheat bread.

Dry milk on white or wheat bread.

Plain bread.

I sprinkle water in my cultures if they are drying out about once a month. With all these foods you will have to change the media when the soil gets crusty.

dano is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack