The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Interesting Earthworm Article

This is a discussion on Interesting Earthworm Article within the Earthworms, Nightcrawlers, etc forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; So, I stumbled across this interesting article/interview on NPR's website about invasive earthworms here in the US. It's from 2007, ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bette
  • 1 Post By tcbemis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th December 2014   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Interesting Earthworm Article

So, I stumbled across this interesting article/interview on NPR's website about invasive earthworms here in the US. It's from 2007, but I thought perhaps some people out there might find it interesting like I did...

The Trouble with Earthworms : NPR

Old 4th December 2014   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: tcbemis has started on the right path

That's really funny... I read the exact same article after you replied to my post @Bette 😁

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

tcbemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: LSuzuki has given good advice and informationLSuzuki has given good advice and informationLSuzuki has given good advice and information
Default Re: Interesting Earthworm Article

Very interesting!

LSuzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Default Re: Interesting Earthworm Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSuzuki View Post
Very interesting!
Glad you liked it!

Tags
earthworms, food, invasive, worms

LinkBack