The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl pellets ~ Earthworm sticks

This is a discussion on Axolotl pellets ~ Earthworm sticks within the Earthworms, Nightcrawlers, etc forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; Hey everyone! So after a successful year and a half of feeding and selling Axolotls pellets, the company that manufactures ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2015   #1 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 4
Rep: mikeg has shown reliable knowledgemikeg has shown reliable knowledge
Default Axolotl pellets ~ Earthworm sticks

Hey everyone!

So after a successful year and a half of feeding and selling Axolotls pellets, the company that manufactures the pellets for me asked me if i wanted to try out sinking earthworm sticks. They said it is suppose to increase litter by 4-10 times the amount of eggs/fry fish and shrimp produce. I know this may not be true for Axolotls since they are not considered fish or shrimp but i was curious if anyone feeds these and has noticed an increase in number of eggs? I was thinking of purchasing these pellets to use myself and also to market. I wanted to share the nutritional value and ingredients with you guys to make sure there is nothing there that will harm the Axolotls.

Ingredients:
Fresh meat, earthworms , fish , flour , wheat, oats and protein , brine shrimp , blue-green algae , lecithin, vitamin C, fish oil , vitamin B1, vitamin A, salt, vitamins and amino acids H

Nutrition:
45% crude protein , crude fat 4.1% , crude fiber 4.2% , water 6.2%

Shelf life:
up to 2 years

Last edited by Chinadog; 9th October 2015 at 11:36. Reason: Removed link. Adverts are only permitted in the trade section.
mikeg is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack