The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Feed earthworms garlic?

This is a discussion on Feed earthworms garlic? within the Earthworms, Nightcrawlers, etc forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; Garlic is supposed to be an appetite stimulate for fish and salamanders. Has anyone on the forum experimented with feeding ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Chinadog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th February 2017   #1 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Feed earthworms garlic?

Garlic is supposed to be an appetite stimulate for fish and salamanders. Has anyone on the forum experimented with feeding your earthworms small amounts of garlic?

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Re: Feed earthworms garlic?

It's worth trying I'd say, my Koi certainly like the taste of it.
In fact it is added to certain types of Koi pellets because it's thought to have anti parasite properties as well.

Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack