The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Cricket rock

This is a discussion on Cricket rock within the Crickets, Locusts, Roaches forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; i think this is where i should put this. i will put the how to do it in another place. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th January 2005   #1 (permalink)
wyatt

Gallery Images:
Comments:

i think this is where i should put this. i will put the how to do it in another place. i made a cricket rock from plaster of paris, and the hole is a little left of the top on a slant like this // . i want to be able to put the crickets in, cover the hole, and when ready, i'll release them. but i don't know if they will get out, or just stay i. i could put a strip of screen in there for em to climb. if that won't work, i could put something in there that irritates them to get them out. the crickets are going to be a little smaller than crickets fed to NVV.
Old 29th January 2005   #2 (permalink)
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

A piece of PVC with the appropriate sized hole(s) drilled in it and with caps pushed on works just as well. If the holes are on the bottom, it can even be cable tied up higher and the crickets will dribble out onto the bottom of the tank.

Ed

Tags
cricket, rock

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13 (Set)

CassMarie, caudatadude28, cheese, emmy1500, FredtheFrog, frequenc, Maney, newtItoad, NewtZoo, shmifty5, swooping, The Comish, Viv