The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Feeding the Feeders *not for the faint of heart*

This is a discussion on Feeding the Feeders *not for the faint of heart* within the Crickets, Locusts, Roaches forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; This is an epic feeding video I took last night of my Lobster Roaches Nauphoeta cinerea swarming some dog food. ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By KingCam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th September 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 5
Rep: KingCam has given consistently good advice and informationKingCam has given consistently good advice and informationKingCam has given consistently good advice and information
Default Feeding the Feeders *not for the faint of heart*

This is an epic feeding video I took last night of my Lobster Roaches Nauphoeta cinerea swarming some dog food. They act like they haven't been fed in a year.

Turn up the volume, go fullscreen, and enjoy

KingCam is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack