The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Dubia roaches gut loading

This is a discussion on Dubia roaches gut loading within the Crickets, Locusts, Roaches forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; i have been raising dubia roaches and have 4 healthy colonies. i seperate the babies from the adults at intervals ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: newtlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubia roaches gut loading

i have been raising dubia roaches and have 4 healthy colonies. i seperate the babies from the adults at intervals so i can give them extra good foods for growth. i ffeed them water at all times. i do use the soil moist to prevent drowning. i feed zucchini squash any other available thru my garden season. carrots dog and cat food. oatmeal wheat germ and bran. sweet potato greens like swiss chard spinach and cabages. i also sprinkle reptile vits and cal powder on the dry oats. i give berries inthe summer but its messy. if any one has more ideas please let me know i eed my dragons but the colonies are growing too fast i just may need to part with some . they do not need any feeding gut loading they are fat and moist with each feeding. again let me know if i can improve my care habits thanks.

newtlady is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack