The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Useful information for the culture of live foods

This is a discussion on Useful information for the culture of live foods within the Live Food General Discussion forums, part of the Food: Live, Frozen, Freeze-Dried, Pellets, etc category; Here is a collection of files I have found on the web for the culture of various live foods. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2010   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Exclamation Useful information for the culture of live foods

Here is a collection of files I have found on the web for the culture of various live foods. I will add more as I find them. I hope others do the same!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Moina Uni of Florida.pdf (224.1 KB, 693 views)
File Type: pdf Microworms.pdf (124.5 KB, 898 views)
File Type: pdf Decaps Brine Shrimp.pdf (489.6 KB, 594 views)
File Type: pdf Daphnia pulex.pdf (22.6 KB, 1514 views)
File Type: pdf Zooplankton.pdf (125.7 KB, 516 views)
File Type: pdf Earthworm Culture.pdf (181.2 KB, 3264 views)

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2010   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: froggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Useful information for the culture of live foods

I've only just seen this post - thanks very much for posting this very useful information.

C

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2010   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 13
Comments: 1
Rep: Tudor has given consistently good advice and informationTudor has given consistently good advice and informationTudor has given consistently good advice and informationTudor has given consistently good advice and information

Very useful indeed.
Thank you

Tudor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2010   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11

Still digging for more, just haven't found any worth adding yet.

I use a thirty year old book for most of my methods but I like to keep up to date.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2010   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Redd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that really good info-much needed right now as have a batch of eggs.

Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2010   #6 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 53
Comments: 10
Rep: evut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgevut is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Maybe you could make this thread sticky.

evut is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack