The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

A few herps from a few herping trips

This is a discussion on A few herps from a few herping trips within the Field Herping Accounts forums, part of the Fieldwork / Fieldherping category; Hey, haven't really posted that much, but I've decided to post a few photos from a few herping trips. In ...

Field Herping Accounts Share your field herpetology experiences with accounts/articles, photos, and advice.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 3 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 3 Post By Sith the turtle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2016   #1 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 96
Comments: 76
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Thumbs up A few herps from a few herping trips

Hey, haven't really posted that much, but I've decided to post a few photos from a few herping trips. In order from most recent to the least recent, the Yellow/Southern fan-fingered gecko, the Blandford's semaphore gecko, the Baiuch rock gecko, the Mediterranean house gecko, and finally, the Bosc's fringe toed lizard. I apologize in advance for the quality of some of these photos, as my camera is a recent addition, and those photos are incredibly old: A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc00950.jpg

A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc00954.jpg

A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc00497.jpg

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngbaiuchrockgecko1.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pnghousegecko5.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngboscsfringetoedlizard1.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngboscsfringetoedlizard2.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngboscsfringetoedlizard3.png

Old 13th October 2016   #2 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: A few herps from a few herping trips

Also a few others, the few Starred agamas I have photos of and the Ruppel's snake eyed skink. Once again, sorry for the quality of the upcoming photos, I lacked a true camera and was using a phone camera:

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngstarredagama2.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngstarredagama3.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngstarredagama4.png

A few herps from a few herping trips-capture.pngruppelssnkeeyedskink1.png

Old 15th November 2016   #3 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Default Re: A few herps from a few herping trips

Just thought I'd leave these here
Attached Thumbnails
A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc01923.jpg   A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc01924.jpg   A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc01925.jpg   A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc01921.jpg   A few herps from a few herping trips-dsc01922.jpg  

Tags
herping, jordan, photos

LinkBack