The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Some videos from today

This is a discussion on Some videos from today within the Field Herping Accounts forums, part of the Fieldwork / Fieldherping category; While I was sitting in a parking lot, I finally not only managed to get some photos of the Starred ...

Field Herping Accounts Share your field herpetology experiences with accounts/articles, photos, and advice.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sith the turtle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2016   #1 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 96
Comments: 76
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Thumbs up Some videos from today

While I was sitting in a parking lot, I finally not only managed to get some photos of the Starred agama, but I also recorded three videos, each trying to film two males fighting. I eventually got my footage on the end of the third video, but they ran off screen and under some foliage to continue their fight. Check them out:

(P.S. The audio is a bit crazy because it was incredibly hot even with the air conditioning on full blast, which is why you can hear some sort of noise in the background of all 3 )

Tags
agama, herping, jordan, starred, starred agama

LinkBack