The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

A birding thread

This is a discussion on A birding thread within the Field Herping Accounts forums, part of the Fieldwork / Fieldherping category; A few more from Florida:...

Field Herping Accounts Share your field herpetology experiences with accounts/articles, photos, and advice.

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2017   #21 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 142
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: A birding thread

A few more from Florida:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-littleblueheron1.jpeg   A birding thread-ringneckedduck1.jpeg   A birding thread-boattailedgrackle1.jpeg   A birding thread-whiteibis1.jpeg   A birding thread-shorttailedhawk1.jpeg  

A birding thread-tricoloredheron1.jpeg   A birding thread-greenheron1.jpeg  
Attached Images

Old 28th June 2017   #22 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Some more animals from Florida and Georgia. Also, these and any subsequent photos may look different from now on, as I finally have a DSLR and can take much better photos than before. Here are the photos as promised:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-swallowtailedkite1.jpeg   A birding thread-swallowtailedkite2.jpeg   A birding thread-chimneyswift1.jpeg   A birding thread-commongrackle2.jpeg   A birding thread-chippingsparrow1.jpeg  

A birding thread-easternbluebird1.jpeg   A birding thread-barnswallow1.jpeg  
Attached Images

Old 28th June 2017   #23 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

And some more Georgia birds:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-blackvulture1.jpeg   A birding thread-turkeyvulture1.jpeg   A birding thread-northernflicker1.jpeg   A birding thread-carolinawren1.jpeg   A birding thread-mississippikite1.jpeg  

A birding thread-tuftedtitmouse1.jpeg   A birding thread-coopershawkandamericancrow1.jpeg  

Old 1st July 2017   #24 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

A few more birds from Georgia, and finally, some birds from Jordan again:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-carolinawren1.jpeg   A birding thread-barnswallow1.jpeg   A birding thread-northernmockingbird1.jpeg   A birding thread-whitebreastednuthatch1.jpeg   A birding thread-europeanbeeeater1.jpeg  

A birding thread-blackcrownednightheron1.jpeg   A birding thread-littleowl1.jpeg   A birding thread-woodchatshrike1.jpeg  

Old 1st July 2017   #25 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

And the last few things for now, all from Jordan:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-img_9413.jpg   A birding thread-img_9414.jpg   A birding thread-eurasiankestrel1.jpeg   A birding thread-img_0215.jpg  

Old 2nd September 2017   #26 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

Got a lot of things to upload, so just ask if you want ID for any of the following:
Attached Thumbnails
A birding thread-img_3804-2-.jpg   A birding thread-img_3817-2-.jpg   A birding thread-img_3828-2-.jpg   A birding thread-img_3957-2-.jpg   A birding thread-img_3772-2-.jpg  

A birding thread-img_4049-2-.jpg   A birding thread-img_6253-2-.jpg  

Tags
birding, photography

LinkBack