The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Some herps from Georgia and Florida

This is a discussion on Some herps from Georgia and Florida within the Field Herping Accounts forums, part of the Fieldwork / Fieldherping category; A few herps from Georgia and Florida. This time will be selectively herps from Georgia, and to make it easier ...

Field Herping Accounts Share your field herpetology experiences with accounts/articles, photos, and advice.

Like Tree17Likes
  • 2 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 4 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 3 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 4 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 3 Post By Sith the turtle
  • 1 Post By instanbull

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2017   #1 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 141
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Some herps from Georgia and Florida

A few herps from Georgia and Florida. This time will be selectively herps from Georgia, and to make it easier on myself to get these photos posted I will just post the photos, and people can ask if they don't know the species that will be posted. Here are the photos:
Attached Thumbnails
Some herps from Georgia and Florida-greenanole1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-commonfivelinedskink1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-dekaysbrownsnake1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-fowlerstoad1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-fowlerstoad2.jpeg  

Some herps from Georgia and Florida-americanbullfrog1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-rivercooter1.jpeg  

Old 28th June 2017   #2 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Some herps from Georgia and Florida

And now, one herp from Georgia, and the Central Florida area:
Attached Thumbnails
Some herps from Georgia and Florida-bronzefrog1.png   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-brownanole1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-brownanole2.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-garnotshousegecko1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-tropicalhousegecko1.jpeg  

Some herps from Georgia and Florida-tropicalhousegecko2.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-southeasternfivelinedskink1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-floridasoftshellturtle1.jpeg  

Old 28th June 2017   #3 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

And now some herps from the central and southern areas of Florida (Including some of the Everglades )
Attached Thumbnails
Some herps from Georgia and Florida-americanalligator1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-greeniguana1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-brownbasilisk1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-barkanole1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-peninsularcooter1.jpeg  

Some herps from Georgia and Florida-garnotshousegecko2.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-brownanole3.jpeg  

Old 28th June 2017   #4 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

And some more photos from both Florida and Georgia. For those wondering as why these photos look slightly different from my older ones, is that while we were down in Florida I finally got a DSLR camera, and it makes everything so much better/easier. Here's the photos as promised:
Attached Thumbnails
Some herps from Georgia and Florida-garnotshousegecko3.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-gophertortoise1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-easternsixlinedracerunner1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-greenanole1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-easternpaintedturtle1.jpeg  

Some herps from Georgia and Florida-easternpaintedturtle2.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-broadheadskink1.jpeg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-easternfencelizard1.jpeg  

Old 28th June 2017   #5 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:

And the final US herps (For now at least ). All of these were in Georgia for those interested:
Attached Thumbnails
Some herps from Georgia and Florida-img_6641.jpg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-img_6800.jpg   Some herps from Georgia and Florida-img_6841.jpg  

Old 9th August 2017   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: instanbull is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Georgia, I love going north into the mountains to look for herps. I mostly find Slimy, dusky, and two lined salamanders in the mountains... haven't seen much as far as snakes. I really need to start heading south to find the more exotic herps. It's just that i'm a lot closer to the north Georgia mountains than I am to Florida and the coast. My current goal is to find an Amphiuma, just don't have the free time to travel right now.

Great Finds and great photos :)

instanbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frogs, georgia, herping, herps, lizards, snakes

LinkBack