The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

UK law

This is a discussion on UK law within the Laws/Legality and Ethics forums, part of the Herpetological Science & Politics category; this is reply from salford council, at least they have sence, unlike manchester council which still insisit its needed Thanks ...

Laws/Legality and Ethics Discussion of the laws affecting herpetology around the world. Species legalities in different jurisdictions, import/export of animals, the legalities of species collection and the ethical considerations of all of the above.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th February 2015   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: bellyache has started on the right path
Default Re: UK law

this is reply from salford council, at least they have sence, unlike manchester council which still insisit its needed

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, from the photos you have sent I am happy that the axolotls are kept in a home environment. I have discussed this with my manager and we are in agreement that you do not require a pet shop licence as the animals are only breeding once a year. Should this situation change in the future and it becomes a business venture then you would require to obtain a licence from this Authority. I hope this information is of assistance to you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.
bellyache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2015   #22 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: UK law

Still can't figure out the act........ Fail........Fail......And more Fail..... These clowns would be sacked in the private sector, where competence is expected and is generally a prerequisite to getting/keeping a job, luckily ( for them if not the taxpayer) the council employs all these dopey, clueless, incompetent, waste of time losers to **** up the simplest of tasks , sooner we start steralising them the better on the off chance these hideous jackasses start breeding and further degrade the human gene pool. It amazes me they can make a coffee without drowning or pouring it in the wrong orafice. Its taken my local council eight months to decide whether I can put a shed in my garden, hence my rant and my undying contempt for the complete and utter ..........s