The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

EPA verified Atrazine test kits

This is a discussion on EPA verified Atrazine test kits within the Pollution, Ecology & Chemistry forums, part of the Herpetological Science & Politics category; Am curious if anyone around here has experience with any of the EPA verified quantative atrazine test kits. I could ...

Pollution, Ecology & Chemistry Man made and organic pollution have drastic effects on the viability of ecosystems throughout the world. Amphibians are on the front line of this issue because they are widely believed to be the most sensitive organisms effected.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th September 2011   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Exclamation EPA verified Atrazine test kits

Am curious if anyone around here has experience with any of the EPA verified quantative atrazine test kits.

I could use input on them before I spend the big bucks to get them shipped in. I am getting interesting results with the equipment on campus and need to cross verify the data.

http://www.epa.gov/etv/pubs/600s07016.pdf

I am leaning towards the Beacon Analytical Systems tube kit, as I can use it in the lab and the field, but please, correct me if I am wrong.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack