The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Quantifying water borne CORT

This is a discussion on Quantifying water borne CORT within the Other Scientific Studies forums, part of the Herpetological Science & Politics category; Anyone know of good methods for quantifying water borne corticosterone with tadpoles? Have access to HPLC, I have read some ...

Other Scientific Studies For discussion of scientific studies not covered under other "science & politics" topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th June 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: chapmantl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quantifying water borne CORT

Anyone know of good methods for quantifying water borne corticosterone with tadpoles? Have access to HPLC, I have read some about CORT EIA kits from Cayman chemicals... I am not very experienced with hormonal assays, but would like to add this aspect to my study. Please let me know if you can provide any literature or comprehensive methods for this. Thanks!

chapmantl is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack