The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Eurycea cirrigera eggs

This is a discussion on Eurycea cirrigera eggs within the Photo & Video Gallery forums, part of the Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Technique and Discussion category; Here are some Eurycea cirrigera eggs I found yesterday while sampling for a research project... Within a 10 m stretch, ...

Photo & Video Gallery The place to share and discuss photos and videos of newts and salamanders.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd March 2007   #1 (permalink)
kristen

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Here are some Eurycea cirrigera eggs I found yesterday while sampling for a research project... Within a 10 m stretch, we found 28 Eurycea cirrigera adults mostly within a single meter of a first order stream. There were nests everywhere including this one with little baby salamanders moving within them!
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 24th March 2007   #2 (permalink)
rebekka

Gallery Images:
Comments:

what an amazing photo! Click the image to open in full size.

Old 24th March 2007   #3 (permalink)
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Very nice! May I use your photo on Caudata Culture?

Old 24th March 2007   #4 (permalink)
cameron

Gallery Images:
Comments:

That's so awesome! I should be expecting some from my salamanders but I guess they are holding back the eggs for next year. It's strange.

Tags
cirrigera, eggs, eurycea

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7 (Set)

AdvythAF, Antony Rossi, azeam, EmeraldExotics, FredLikesNewts, ODell, Risigan
LinkBack