The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Retreiving Pics From Internal Memory

This is a discussion on Retreiving Pics From Internal Memory within the Photo Discussion forums, part of the Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Technique and Discussion category; I accidentally took some pictures (of newts, of course!) on my mothers Kodak Easy Share DX4530 without the memory card ...

Photo Discussion Discuss your photographic technique. Lighting conditions, apertures, shutter speeds, camera types, digital and film. Also any equipment discussion should go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2008   #1 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 25
Comments: 0
Rep: jewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Retreiving Pics From Internal Memory

I accidentally took some pictures (of newts, of course!) on my mothers Kodak Easy Share DX4530 without the memory card in. The pictures are now stored in the camera's internal memory and I do not know how to retrieve them to download on my computer. I no longer have the docking station thing the camera came with because my sister broke it on her trip to Romania a few years back, and I can't seem to find any cord the camera came with that would connect the camera to a USB port. Any one have any ideas? Or does any one know a good way to get in contact with Kodak customer service? Thanks for any help,
Heather

"Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous." Frank Zappa
jewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2008   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

I think you'd need to order a new transfer cable (or dock, if you prefer).

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2008   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

My cameras are Kodak Easy Share (I have two). In order to not use the docking station you have to have a program (on a disc loaded onto your computer) and a cord with the usb on one end that fits into the camera with another. I have two different cameras and they both require two different cords because the hole in the camera is different. YOu might be able to get them on Ebay.

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2008   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 25
Comments: 0
Rep: jewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgjewett is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Thanks guys. I also have an EasyShare, but the usb cord is different from my mothers camera. Guess I'll start looking around then for that cable.

"Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous." Frank Zappa
jewett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
internal, memory, pics, retreiving

LinkBack