The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New flickr group! Caudata

This is a discussion on New flickr group! Caudata within the Photo Discussion forums, part of the Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Technique and Discussion category; Hey there. I made somedays ago this group on Flickr called CAUDATA. So regarding photos, everything caudata either captive or ...

Photo Discussion Discuss your photographic technique. Lighting conditions, apertures, shutter speeds, camera types, digital and film. Also any equipment discussion should go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th May 2010   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 27
Rep: eljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default New flickr group! Caudata

Hey there.
I made somedays ago this group on Flickr called CAUDATA.
So regarding photos, everything caudata either captive or herp that has good quality would be awesome if shared at this group dedicated only to caudates.
If you have good pics of caudates, please join in!
Link: Flickr: The CAUDATA Pool
Cheers!

eljorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2010   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: New flickr group! Caudata

We have an extensive caudate gallery right here on this site.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2010   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 27
Rep: eljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: New flickr group! Caudata

No Dawn... you didnt get it. I know that. But from 10 000 members of this site i am apealing to only the more "talented" to join. I do not intent to be rude/mean but we both know that our gallery in this site does have a great amount of mediocre pictures. Many members of this site are in flickr, have their own galleries and contribute to public galleries like mine. So its like a request. I do not intent to substitute caudata.org galleries!

eljorgo is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack