The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Look at this

This is a discussion on Look at this within the Photo Discussion forums, part of the Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Technique and Discussion category; I woke up this morning to snow on the ground in may... Anyways I woke up and went to feed ...

Photo Discussion Discuss your photographic technique. Lighting conditions, apertures, shutter speeds, camera types, digital and film. Also any equipment discussion should go here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Aaron911

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2013   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aaron911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Look at this

I woke up this morning to snow on the ground in may... Anyways I woke up and went to feed my Sallies and come to find out both of my fire belly newts escaped from there divided half of the tank and decided to go snuggle with my yellow spotteds

Kinda crazy but cool. I wish it was ok to keep them together... O Well thanks for looking :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Look at this-2013-05-02-08.12.10.jpg  

Aaron911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2013   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11
Default Re: Look at this

Huddling for warmth! I hear they got a good snowstorm in Wintersota; guess you got some too. Our snow still hasn't melted completely. I still have drifts in my yard.

Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2013   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aaron911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Look at this

ya 12 inches worth lol. It broke records. i cant wait for it all to finally be gone and all the wildlife come back out! sick of snow thats for sure!

Aaron911 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack