The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

What kind of camera do you use?

This is a discussion on What kind of camera do you use? within the Photo Discussion forums, part of the Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, Technique and Discussion category; Ok, I know that there is probably a thread almost identical to this one some where but I could not ...

Photo Discussion Discuss your photographic technique. Lighting conditions, apertures, shutter speeds, camera types, digital and film. Also any equipment discussion should go here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AfroNewtkeeper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st December 2013   #1 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 27
Comments: 12
Rep: sde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default What kind of camera do you use?

Ok, I know that there is probably a thread almost identical to this one some where but I could not find it.

So, as the title would suggest, what kind of camera do you currently use?
And what is your favorite camera that you have ever used?

I use a Panasonic DMC-LZ7, it is a digital camera, probably made in the mid 2000's. It is actually really nice, works well and with some serious effort takes good photos .

Old 2nd December 2013   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Thrillbilly has shown reliable knowledgeThrillbilly has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: What kind of camera do you use?

My current camera is a Nikon D7100. For my insect shots, I am currently using a Nikon 60mm 2.8 lens.

Thrillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2013   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: AfroNewtkeeper has shown reliable knowledgeAfroNewtkeeper has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: What kind of camera do you use?

I use the camera on my phone if I need to post something quickly, but my actual camera is a Nikon Coolpix AW100. It's only a small point-and-shoot, but it has a lot of great features, and it's waterproof! Speaking of which, does anyone know if that would be safe for newts?

AfroNewtkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack