The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Triturus carnifex

This is a discussion on Triturus carnifex within the Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Hi my name is Marco and I breed 2.1 triturus carnifex. They are three years old and i breed then ...

Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. Triturus and its relatives (Ichthyosaura/Mesotriton, Lissotriton, and Ommatotriton) are a diverse and widespread group of newts. While mainly European, several species can be found in the Near and Middle East. Euproctus, the brook newts, are confined to Corsica and Sardinia.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bontax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th December 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: bontax is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Triturus carnifex

Hi my name is Marco and I breed 2.1 triturus carnifex. They are three years old and i breed then in an quite aquatic setup. i hope next spring they mate, becouse during the last mating male ate eggs! Click the image to open in full size. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

PS I will bring new pictures when I have them

bontax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
triturus, trituruscarnifex, triturusspecies

LinkBack