The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Triturus Vulgaris Larvae Photos!

This is a discussion on Triturus Vulgaris Larvae Photos! within the Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Does anybody have any pictures of very soon after hatching smooth newt larvae?If you do,it would be a great help ...

Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. Triturus and its relatives (Ichthyosaura/Mesotriton, Lissotriton, and Ommatotriton) are a diverse and widespread group of newts. While mainly European, several species can be found in the Near and Middle East. Euproctus, the brook newts, are confined to Corsica and Sardinia.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd April 2001   #1 (permalink)
ben

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Does anybody have any pictures of very soon after hatching smooth newt larvae?If you do,it would be a great help to me.
Thanks

Ben

Old 23rd April 2001   #2 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Although I have photos of adults, I don't have any photos of larvae. Sorry.

Old 11th June 2003   #3 (permalink)
coen

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I hope to have my digicam soon, as my eggs are starting to hatch right now Click the image to open in full size.

but from what I've seen so far, they look just like the crested one!

(Message edited by coen on June 11, 2003)

Tags
larvae, photos, triturus, vulgaris

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11 (Set)

edbenn, End, endv2, garfield188, leopard3000, nilo22, Nuclear Herps, Quetzacoatl, raptor86, Sylphyn, Wyrd
LinkBack