The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Triturus dobrogicus mature

This is a discussion on Triturus dobrogicus mature within the Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; I have 3 dobros, theyre about 6 months old, i was wondering at what age the males develop t their ...

Eurasian Newts (Triturus, former Triturus, Calotriton & Euproctus).. Triturus and its relatives (Ichthyosaura/Mesotriton, Lissotriton, and Ommatotriton) are a diverse and widespread group of newts. While mainly European, several species can be found in the Near and Middle East. Euproctus, the brook newts, are confined to Corsica and Sardinia.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th July 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Joop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Triturus dobrogicus mature

I have 3 dobros, theyre about 6 months old, i was wondering at what age the males develop t their crests and when the females are ready to lay their eggs. Anyone with answers? Thankyou in advance!

Joop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2014   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Triturus dobrogicus mature

I had mine lay and develop crests their first year.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2014   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Joop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Triturus dobrogicus mature

thanks!

Joop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dobrogicus, maturation, triturus

LinkBack