The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

My new cynops orientalis larvae

This is a discussion on My new cynops orientalis larvae within the Fire-Belly & Sword-Tail Newts (Cynops & Hypselotriton) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Glad everything's going well. :) If they are settled back into the water looking after them gets much less complicated. ...

Fire-Belly & Sword-Tail Newts (Cynops & Hypselotriton) Perhaps the most famous and frequently bred newts in captivity, the fire-bellied newts and sword-tail newts are well known throughout the world as being excellent, gregarious captives.

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th July 2016   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Re: My new cynops orientalis larvae

Glad everything's going well. :) If they are settled back into the water looking after them gets much less complicated. They'll grow quicker than if they were on land and they're much easier to keep an eye on in case there's any problems.
Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote