The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Tank Ideas

This is a discussion on Tank Ideas within the Fire-Belly & Sword-Tail Newts (Cynops & Hypselotriton) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; I have a 55 Gallon Aquarium with 11 Cynops Orentalis (Chinese Fire Belly Newts) and looking to change up the ...

Fire-Belly & Sword-Tail Newts (Cynops & Hypselotriton) Perhaps the most famous and frequently bred newts in captivity, the fire-bellied newts and sword-tail newts are well known throughout the world as being excellent, gregarious captives.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: 23matt3 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Tank Ideas

I have a 55 Gallon Aquarium with 11 Cynops Orentalis (Chinese Fire Belly Newts) and looking to change up the look of my tank and looking for aquarium ideas. Could owners of Cynops Orentails post some pics of their setups? I'd love to see what everyone is working with! Not many good pics online. I have attached a pic of my tank when i first set it up. Looks alot more clearer now but I am just Not necessarily happy with what it looks like
Attached Images

23matt3 is offline   Reply With Quote