The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Salamandra salamandra terrestris cloudy eye problem

This is a discussion on Salamandra salamandra terrestris cloudy eye problem within the Fire Salamanders (Salamandra) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Hey everyone, I was changing over water dishes this morning when i noticed my female fire salamander had a really ...

Fire Salamanders (Salamandra) The first salamanders described, this diverse genus of species and subspecies can be found throughout Europe and the Near-East. They are the animals that first come to mind when most people hear the word "salamander".

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Shazza17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salamandra salamandra terrestris cloudy eye problem

Hey everyone, I was changing over water dishes this morning when i noticed my female fire salamander had a really cloudy eye. I find this really worrying as she has been off her food for the past few weeks which is why i removed her from the male but her eye has only turned bad overnight. Im going to take her to the vets tomorrow, but i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this or may know a cause??
Attached Thumbnails
Salamandra salamandra terrestris cloudy eye problem-image.jpg  

Shazza17 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack