The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Two years nearly up: how uncomfortable.

This is a discussion on Two years nearly up: how uncomfortable. within the Fire Salamanders (Salamandra) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; sorry chaps tried to upload a video but Photobucket shows my entire album which is unacceptable and this sites software ...

Fire Salamanders (Salamandra) The first salamanders described, this diverse genus of species and subspecies can be found throughout Europe and the Near-East. They are the animals that first come to mind when most people hear the word "salamander".

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blackbun
  • 1 Post By bellabelloo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Blackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Two years nearly up: how uncomfortable.

sorry chaps tried to upload a video but Photobucket shows my entire album which is unacceptable and this sites software won't let me delete this list. Any pointers appreciated.

Last edited by Blackbun; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:15.
Blackbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Blackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: Two years nearly up: how uncomfortable.

Not the most helpful software but I wanted to share this with fellow enthusiasts,
S. a. atra. She's due to give birth any day now. She looks to be experiencing a huge amount of discomfort.

46404A3E-3660-45FE-BF60-6C9B3A022895_zpsco2kadvt.mp4 Video by blackbunnyvnvhbcfg | Photobucket

Last edited by Blackbun; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:13.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

That is amazing :)

I never have got the hang of these new fangled things. I upload my videos to Youtube and post a link, not ideal, but it works for me.
Looking forward to ore updates.

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

Thanks Julia I'll try that next time. 💐

LinkBack