The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Pachyhynobius shangchengensis Leg swelling

This is a discussion on Pachyhynobius shangchengensis Leg swelling within the Hynobiid Salamanders (Hynobiidae) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Pachyhynobius shangchengensis Leg swelling,Hope you can help me, thank you....

Hynobiid Salamanders (Hynobiidae) This group of Far Eastern salamanders are becoming increasingly popular in captivity, and thanks to the captive breeding efforts of one European hobbyist in particular (you know who I mean), they are becoming easier and easier to acquire.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th April 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: xingganli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pachyhynobius shangchengensis Leg swelling

Pachyhynobius shangchengensis Leg swelling,Hope you can help me, thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Pachyhynobius shangchengensis  Leg swelling-alim8759.jpg   Pachyhynobius shangchengensis  Leg swelling-alim8761.jpg  
xingganli is offline   Reply With Quote