The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Hynobius articles for free download available

This is a discussion on Hynobius articles for free download available within the Hynobiid Salamanders (Hynobiidae) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; The weather was not all that good overhere, so took some time out to edit the lay-out of my older ...

Hynobiid Salamanders (Hynobiidae) This group of Far Eastern salamanders are becoming increasingly popular in captivity, and thanks to the captive breeding efforts of one European hobbyist in particular (you know who I mean), they are becoming easier and easier to acquire.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: HWALL has shown reliable knowledge
Default Hynobius articles for free download available

The weather was not all that good overhere, so took some time out to edit the lay-out of my older captive care records / articles for Hynobius ( genus, dunni & retardatus). Feel free to download them and enjoy...at the following link :
"Intruiged by nature" Photography | Articles pdf

If you have questions and comments feel free to contact me too (via FB ?)

Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy...

HWALL is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack