The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Neurergus kaiseri aquatic setup?

This is a discussion on Neurergus kaiseri aquatic setup? within the Near and Middle Eastern Newts (Neurergus) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; So I currently have 3 of these lovely newts and they are currently aquatic. I do plan on breeding them ...

Near and Middle Eastern Newts (Neurergus) Arguably the most beautiful newts in the world, this Asian genus is highly desired by many hobbyists.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: axolotlfreak56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Neurergus kaiseri aquatic setup?

So I currently have 3 of these lovely newts and they are currently aquatic. I do plan on breeding them eventually, however I want to get their setup correct. I've scoured through numerous topics and I have seen planted tanks and then others that say their newts have laid under rocks. So is it recommended to have a heavily planted tank or just rocks, or both? I currently have plenty of rocks in the tank with numerous hides and also a few plants. The newts hang out in the plants often, but also utilize the rock hides as well.

Just want to get some opinions on what the optimal setup is. And I've read the care sheet many many times already.
axolotlfreak56 is offline   Reply With Quote