The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Neurgurus crocatus question

This is a discussion on Neurgurus crocatus question within the Near and Middle Eastern Newts (Neurergus) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; I have had my crocatus for a few months now and they are all doing really well. I had them ...

Near and Middle Eastern Newts (Neurergus) Arguably the most beautiful newts in the world, this Asian genus is highly desired by many hobbyists.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: velasco13000 has started on the right path
Default Neurgurus crocatus question

I have had my crocatus for a few months now and they are all doing really well. I had them in my bathroom and they were eating great and growing big. I moved their tank about two weeks ago and now I see them always trying to climb out the tank. It's not all but a few of them. Why do you guys think so? There is more light in this room ... As far as temp it's around the same . Nothing really too different. Do you guys think the light can be the main factor?
velasco13000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2015   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Rep: baimoth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Neurgurus crocatus question

I have 4 junveniles. 2 of them always stay in water, 2 others are on the glass wall or the land during the day time(when lights are on) and go in to water after dark. So, I think its the light, yeah.
baimoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2015   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Rep: velasco13000 has started on the right path
Default Re: Neurgurus crocatus question

They all adjusted well to the new tank location and are all doing well.
velasco13000 is offline   Reply With Quote